Extreme Hangover Defense Patch
Designed to replace those lost nutrients and kick that brain fog and headache to the curb.
Time released delivery. Replace vital nutrients lost when drinking. Assists in eliminating alcohol in your system.
All-natural supplements. No fillers or preservatives. No artificial colors or sweeteners.
Just put on a patch and go. Better absorption than pills. No mess, no fuss, no hassles.
Vital nutrients are lost when drinking alcohol that can leave you feeling less than chipper the next day. The Vitamin Patch Extreme Hangover Defense is designed to replace those lost nutrients and kick that brain fog and headache to the curb. Our proprietary formula has key ingredients to actually assist in eliminating alcohol from your system and support healthy liver function.
The best news is that it only takes one time released topical patch put on before the cocktails begin to flow to give you the best chance of making it to that morning meeting! And, if you had a few more than usual and wake up still feeling a bit less than perfect, put a second Extreme Hangover Defense patch on to help get you through the day. Don’t let a few cocktails with friends leave you regretting the next morning. Let The Vitamin Patch and Extreme Hangover Defense help you enjoy the fun and still feel your best!
The Extreme Hangover Defense Patch Contains
- Vitamin C is depleted by alcohol consumption which is important for reducing alcohol induced oxidative stress in your liver.
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) is the form of niacin that circulates in the bloodstream and is needed for the synthesis of energy (ATP), the activation of folate and the regeneration of glutathione an antioxidant that helps to protect the liver.
- Vitamin B12 helps to convert carbohydrates into glucose which fights from fatigue and provides energy to your body.
- Magnesium intake supports the alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme that breaks down alcohol and eliminates it from the body.
- Dihydromyricetin improves the ability of the liver enzymes alcohol dehydrogenase and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. These enzymes are what the liver uses to clear both alcohol and acetaldehyde from the bloodstream, and Dihydromyricetin makes them work faster.
- NAC is a form of the amino acid cysteine. It is known to help increase glutathione and reduce the acetaldehyde toxicity that causes many hangover symptoms.
- Milk thistle contains silymarin and silybin, antioxidants that are known to help protect the liver from toxins, including the effects of alcohol. Not only has silymarin been found to increase glutathione, but it also may help to regenerate liver cells
- Andrographis Paniculata supports the immune system, protects against microbes and is used as a liver tonic in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Artichoke Leaf contains Chlorogenic acid and cynarin the two most active compounds found in this extract. In clinical studies these powerful compounds have shown to demonstrate a significant antioxidant effect capable of protecting liver cells from damage.
- The most recent research now reveals PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) can reverse liver damage caused by excessive alcohol consumption.
Extreme Hangover Defense Patch Ingredients
Interested in saving 10% off your product purchases?
Then sign up for SmartShip! The SmartShip program provides you with an easy and convenient way to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products, month after month. Just choose the SmartShip price at checkout.
Reg: $50.00 | SmartShip: $45.00
This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products intend to support general wellbeing and do not in-tend to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease.